Friday, August 5, 2011

UMC

Well ladies and gentlemen, I'm officially a Methodist! ;) (OK - almost officially... still haven't joined the church, but that will happen very soon!)

I'm now working as the youth and children's director at WPUMC!

First impressions???

I'll list them (because I like making lists...)

(I'm not quite as type A as you may think though! lol)

-Breath of fresh air!
-Overall spirit and atmosphere
-Its like a family
-Lots of kids and teens and younger-ish families
-Amazing coffee
-Relevant and wonderful messages
-Love the way communion is done
-Totally chill/relaxed atmosphere
-People are "for real"
-Relational
-Best closing video message to a "casual service" I've ever seen!
(I definitely got "The Point"!) ;D

The kiddos all love it! Dean loves it! I love it!
Life is happy.

Dean took my blood pressure after a bunch of busyness just a couple of days ago and it was actually low! For the first time in months! :)

Thank You God!!!

He truly has led me beside still waters.
He has restored my soul.
He has led me in the path of righteousness - for the sake of HIS name!
(And I've found that when God benefits, so do I! ;D Because He's amazing like that!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment